Xen the Alien (Full Game + Level Editor + Cheat Console)
A downloadable game for Windows
This ULTIMATE Windows edition of our game - Xen The Alien has the Cheat Console and Level Editor enabled. All story mode stages are also unlocked for you to play. Read below to learn more about the Cheat Console and Level Editor.
We would really appreciate it if you would give it a play and provide us with your feedback via the comments section below.
ABOUT THE GAME
Xen the Alien is a third-person, action-adventure and puzzle game that follows the exploits of an Alien scout named Xen desperately trying to find his way back home after being marooned on the Alien planet Naytonia. Xen must traverse the different locations of the planet in search of the missing parts of his Ship as well as contend with a mysterious military presence on the planet using either a lethal or stealthy approach, the choice is yours!
Here are the features you can expect from the full game:
- Rich storyline and narrative in story mode.
- Explore 8 different and unique locations on the planet Naytonia.
- Unique cartoon art style.
- A variety of vehicles to ride, including Hover Boards, Flying Saucers and Rocket Packs.
- Dispatch enemies with an impressive array of Weapons (Gauntlets), including Sniper Rifles, Mini Guns, Guided Rocket Launchers and Remote Grenade Launchers.
- Battle a range of enemies with smart AI that investigate incidents, have different personalities/tactics and can pick up and use the same weapons, items and vehicles you can.
- Competitive play with online leader boards for each stage (story mode and challenge mode), tracking highest scores and fastest times among players.
- Design your own stages with the level editor and share on the community website for others to download and play, providing an almost limitless experience.
Xen the Alien can be played offline without an internet connection, but with an internet connection you will have a much more enjoyable experience and be able to:
- Upload your high scores to the community website for bragging rights!
- Publish your progress via the @XenTheAlien Twitter Account.
- View community stats like players with highest scores, best times, etc for each stage.
- Download and play new stages created by other players.
- Upload your own stages created using the Level Editor for other players to download.
CHEAT CONSOLE & LEVEL EDITOR
The Cheat Console and Level Editor are ENABLED for this version of the game. All story mode stages are also unlocked for you to play.
The Cheat Console enables you to cycle through the cheat commands and execute them in-game, e.g. get any weapon, vehicle or item you like at any time). Activate the Cheat Console in-game by click and holding the bottom of the screen and dragging the mouse cursor upwards to reveal the Cheat Console. Once activated use the arrow buttons to cycle between commands, and tap the middle of the command to execute.
The Level Editor enables you design your own stages and share on the community website for others to download and play. To launch the Level Editor from the main game menu go to: Challenge Mode > Level Editor. You can also launch the Level Editor in-game while playing any stage by clicking on the Pencil Icon at the top-right of the screen.
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Extract the "xta-full-game-editor-console.zip" file to any location on your hard drive and double-click the "XTA Full Game Editor Console.exe" file to launch the game.
You will need the DirectX End-User Runtime installed for this app to work. This is frequently used by many DirectX 9 games so you may already have it installed, but if not you can find it here.
W Move forward
S Move backwards
A Strafe left
D Strafe right
LEFT CLICK Fire weapon
RIGHT CLICK Mouse look
F1 enable/disable debug info display
PAUSE ICON pause game/manage inventory
OBJECTIVES ICON display/track stage objectives
SCREENSHOT ICON freeze game/take screenshot
We would appreciate your honest feedback on any bugs encountered, game performance (fps, load times), presentation/graphics, gameplay, and most importantly, is the game fun? Drop a comment below!
|Made with||3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, AppGameKit|
|Tags||3D, Action-Adventure, Episodic, Exploration, Level Editor, Low-poly, Shoot 'Em Up, Stealth, Story Rich, Third-Person Shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, Blog, Support, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: